My first THANKS is for the health of my family and loved ones. Incredibly important and not taken for granted but this newsletter focuses on MONEY thanks.
1) I am thankful my family and loved ones stayed safe during Hurricane Sandy.
2) I am thankful my family has an emergency savings account because my husband and I could not work during the week of the Hurricane.
3) I am thankful I can save for my children’s college education.
4) I am thankful I am contributing to my SEP IRA this year.
5) I am thankful that we could afford vacations this year including Disney World, Paris, Jersey Shore, Skiing and FL to visit my family. Traveling is a priority for me. I cut back other areas as a result.
6) I am super thankful that my clients are saving, investing, adding to their IRAs, owning homes, creating wills and becoming conscious of their spending.
7) I am thankful I have loving, generous and interesting clients who value my services.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.