I will be part of this great panel on Sunday, December 9, 2012, 2-5 p.m.
Come learn everything you and your future spouse need to know so you never fight about money. Your ticket to marital bliss, with NYC’s top financial and wedding experts!
• Panel of experts and Q&A
- A terrific psychotherapist will teach you how to talk about money and financial planning with your partner (Dr. Linda Olson of Smart Money Educators);
- A personal finance advisor will walk you through the basics of financial planning for engaged couples and newlyweds (Galia Gichon of Down-to-Earth Finance);
- A practicing lawyer and law professor will explain myths & facts about prenuptial agreements (Attorney and law professor Vikki Ziegler); and
- A wedding planner will show you how to build and stick to a realistic wedding budget (Fallon Carter).
• Wine, wedding cake and top quality wedding vendors
• Admission price: $10 per individual or $15 per couple
Bonus: enter to win an iPad Mini when you buy your ticket!
A portion of proceeds will be donated for Hurricane Sandy Relief via The Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City & Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island, Inc.
See the full event details HERE. I hope to see you there!