I normally don’t promote products and guides but when this Peace of Mind Holiday Guide came across my desk from DAILYWORTH, I loved it instantly. As many of you know, I’m a huge fan of DailyWorth and have contributed articles since they launched. They do a great job of bringing personal finances to our everyday conversation – smartly! If you want to ensure you get 2013 to an amazing money start- register for “CONFIDENT MONEY. WOMEN SEMINAR” on January 14, 2013. Only 20 spots left. Early bird rate ends 12/31/12!
Here is what you will get from the DAILYWORTH HOLIDAY GUIDE:
* Planner to make sure you are being taken care of during the holidays – personally and financially
* Gets you organized with a peace of mind
* Smart tips about spending smarter this season
* Creative budget ideas for DIY holiday
* Awesome travel tips to keep more money in your wallet
* Latest apps and technology to keep your finances up in the forefront rather than under the bed
* Emotional money exercises
* Fun savvy articles that will keep you laughing and put the money madness of this season in perspective!
Have a great and smart spending holiday season!